Air freight has to be
quick - but what use is the best connection between
two places if there are avoidable delays at
departure or arrival because of the wrong or missing
- For deliveries within the EU an invoice,
packing note or delivery note with the following
data is sufficient: sender, recipient, content,
delivery conditions, weight and number of
Forwarding advice /
- Sender, recipient (phone number and contact
person), content, number of parcels, weight,
delivery conditions and if necessary dispatch
- Proforma or trade invoice with the value of
the listed goods, also in the case of goods
being delivered for free or on guarantee.
However, a proforma invoice must specify the
value which corresponds to the real trade
Copy of letter of
- If you are buying with a "letter of credit"
in order to be able to issue the transport
documents in accordance with the conditions.
declaration / Unit paper (EU)
- for the customs clearance for goods in
accordance with the legal regulations. Provided
- if necessary (our customs service will
gladly advise you if this is necessary)
- such as vet's certificates, dangerous goods
declarations etc. - contact us we will be gald
to help you!
The packing list must contain
the same listed goods as the invoice, along with
weight, dimensions, and quantity of the products.
The packing list does not include any prices.
Moreover, the packing list should inlcude the final
piece count, weight and dimensions of the goods
after they have been packed ready for export.